Read Surrey Labour’s 2017 County Council Election Manifesto here
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Jamal Ajjane and I am your local Labour Party Candidate for West Molesey, in the forthcoming Surrey County Election on May 4th 2017.
I am a train driver with years of experience representing fellow workers. I have lived in West Molesey since 1998 where my wife and I are active in the community. I am determined to ensure local residents get better representation, more open decision making, increased public participation and good value for taxpayers’ money as they have been neglected by the Conservatives.
A fresh start for Molesey and Surrey in general. It’s time for change, the Conservatives have failed you and cuts are hurting our communities and I will fight for a better deal for you. The County has been badly run by the Conservatives. I am determined to fight the Conservatives and their archaic cuts because Surrey deserves better; you deserve more.
My pledges to you if elected as your County Councillor in Surrey are:
- Stop Tory plans to close Fire Stations
- Protect and support bus services in Surrey
- Invest in roads & infrastructure
- Protect all Libraries in Surrey
- I will fight to protect services in Surrey
- I will oppose fracking in our area and Heathrow third runway plans
- I will fight against unsuitable housing developments
- I will campaign against the privatisation of our education system
- I will fight against the cuts and privatisation of health and social care in Surrey
We know these would not be Tory priorities and many of these would be slashed by the Conservative administration.
You can do your bit by ensuring that family and friends #VoteLabour.